Today's favorite view of the yard often ends up as tomorrow's wish for seeing something new. But if you've secured your single or double swing permanently from your porch ceiling, that's always where you're going to have to sit. Come to think of it, you're really starting to hate the back of those bushes, aren't you? And as for the silly little birdbath with the cherub relieving himself ... who picked that thing out anyway?
Our streamlined Steel Swing Stand changes the whole equation, allowing you to pick up and move to a better relaxation location whenever the mood so strikes you. Yesterday you were happy on the porch, but today why not try kicking up your feet on the patio? And tomorrow? Maybe poolside or a preferred patch of freshly mown grass ...
Routine relaxation is a wonderful thing, but with a Hatteras Steel Swing Stand, relaxation itself hardly need become routine!
- Fits Original Pawleys Island single or double swings
- Simple assembly
- Overall height 7 feet 1 inch
- 12-gauge steel poles 2 inches in diameter
- Steel poles receive sleek, lightly textured Cape Shield Powder Coat for heightened rust protection
- Cape Shield Powder Coat is among the thickest, most uniformly applied, environmentally friendly industrial coatings on the market
- Made in the USA
|Width||5 feet 8 inches|
|Accommodates||Swings up to 60 inches wide|
|Weight Capacity||450 pounds|
|Materials||Heavy-duty steel with Cape Shield Powder Coat|
|Product Weight||80 pounds|
|Made in||The U.S.A.|
|Instruction Sheet||Click here to view|