The Good Word
Do things right for long enough – have we mentioned we've been at this for more than 120 years now? – and people will talk! Here's just a taste of what's been said about us in the press in the last couple of decades alone, and one or two things we've had to say about ourselves as well.
- Pawleys Island Hammock: "News for Pawleys Island, Litchfield and Murrells Inlet," April 13, 2012
- The Washington Post, "Simply grand: It's easy to fall under the sway of hammock capital Pawleys Island," May 30, 2010
- American Profile, "Made in the Shade," June 2009
- Country Living, "A Brief History of Pawleys Island Hammocks," June 2009
- Garden Design, "Perpetual Hammock," September-October 2009