Suspended animation - that's when your body has been slowed down so much it's hard to tell you're still living. Not to be confused with our own suspension innovation - when one of our wildly popular single or double swings causes you to relax so much, you may just happen to feel more alive than ever!
But for a swing to really do its thing, you need a trustworthy spot to hang it. Not everyone has the means, or the desire, to suspend a swing from a porch ceiling, so our easy-to-assemble, simple-to-move Hatteras Steel Swing Stand is an ideal solution to quickly getting you started swaying in to-and-fro motion.
With 2-inch 12-gauge steel poles, stand stability is a guarantee. So, too, is durability - all of our stand poles are protected by our own electrostatic Cape Shield Powder Coat, among the heaviest, most attractive, most environmentally friendly industrial coatings on the market.
So settle in and get swinging, all that built-up stress shaking loose from you as you sway. And just like that, life is better already ...
- Fits Original Pawleys Island single or double swings
- Simple assembly
- Overall height 7 feet 1 inch
- 12-gauge steel poles 2 inches in diameter
- Steel poles receive sleek, lightly textured Cape Shield Powder Coat for heightened rust protection
- Cape Shield Powder Coat is among the thickest, most uniformly applied, environmentally friendly industrial coatings on the market
- Made in the USA
|Width||5 feet 8 inches|
|Accommodates||Swings up to 60 inches wide|
|Weight Capacity||450 pounds|
|Materials||Heavy-duty steel with Cape ShieldŽ Powder Coat|
|Product Weight||80 pounds|
|Made in||The U.S.A.|
|Instruction Sheet||Click here to view|