Pawleys Island Hammocks Adirondack Rockers are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the elements, making them a great choice for use on a porch, patio or in a backyard. Our Adirondack Rockers are made with Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD®, Stainless Steel Hardware, and Mortise and Tenon Joints. Our Rockers are built to last, ensuring you can enjoy them for years to come.
- Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD® : DURAWOOD® is a 3/4"-1" lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, that's made from densely compressed recycled industrial waste. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it won't absorb any water and won't rot, splinter or crack. DURAWOOD® is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically placed to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
- Wide Range of Colors and Finishes: We offer a variety of colors for our Adirondack Rockers, including classic options like white, black, and cedar, more vibrant options like red, blue, and green and our new wood grain finish.
At Pawleys Island Hammocks, we have a wide selection of Adirondack Rockers to choose from, so you can find the perfect option for your outdoor space. Shop our selection today and start enjoying the comfort and style of an Adirondack Rocker.
What materials are Pawleys Island Hammocks Adirondack Rockers made with?
Our Adirondack Rockers are handcrafted with high-quality and eco-friendly DURAWOOD® and 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Hardware.
What colors are available for the Adirondack Rockers?
We offer a variety of colors for our Adirondack rockers, including classic options like white, black, and cedar, more vibrant options like red, blue, and green and our new wood grain finish.
What are the differences in your Adirondack Rockers?
Our Adirondack Rockers feature four separate back types: Essential, Sunrise, Crescent and Refined. Each back type features slats with slightly different designs.
How easy is it to assemble your Adirondack Rockers?
Our Adirondack rockers are easy to assemble. We offer specific instructions for assembling your Pawleys Island Hammocks Adirondack rockers.
Our Adirondack rockers are easy to clean and maintain, making them a low-maintenance option for your outdoor space. For more information about care instructions visit our dedicated Care & Maintenance Page.
How long do Adirondack Rockers last?
Our Adirondack rockers are made with durable materials and are built to last and are covered by a lifetime limited residential warranty and a 20 year commercial warranty, ensuring you can enjoy them for years to come.