Double Rope Swings
Pawleys Island Hammocks Double Rope Swings are made from strong durable DURACORD® rope and both dipped Honey-Gold Oak and All-Weather DURAWOOD®. The swings are perfect for enjoying a warm summer day with a friend or loved one, and offer a unique and fun way to experience the beauty of Pawleys Island. Whether you're looking to relax and unwind or just have some fun in the sun, double rope swings are a great choice.
- DURACORD® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
- Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD® : DURAWOOD® is a 3/4"-1" lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, that's made from densely compressed recycled industrial waste. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it wont absorb any water and wont rot, splinter or crack. DURAWOOD® is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Oak Frame: Oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The frame pieces are repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
What materials are Pawleys Island Hammocks Double Rope Swings made with?
Pawleys Island Hammocks Double Rope Swings are constructed with 100% Natural Cotton Rope and All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic DURACORD® Rope. The Frames are constructed with either Dipped Honey-Gold Oak or All-Weather DURAWOOD® .
What are the differences in your Pawleys Island Hammocks Double Rope Swings?
Pawleys Island HammocksDouble Rope Swings are very similar in construction, the only difference you will see is the material of the frames and the color of the rope.
What is included with your Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Double Swings?
Included with every swing from Pawleys Island Hammocks is Zinc-plated mounting hardware. Our Swing Stands are sold separately and fit all our swings.
How easy is it to maintain your Pawleys Island Hammocks Double Rope Swings?
Maintaining your Pawleys Island Hammocks Double Rope Swing is very simple. The use of Oxyclean as well as mild detergent, water and a soft scrub brush will take care of most issues. For more information for maintaining your Double Rope Swing, visit our FAQ page.