To our customers,
We are all in this together, although we may be apart! We’re closely watching the situation with COVID-19 and making business decisions and taking the necessary actions day-by-day.
We’re committed to the health of our associates and customers and want to ensure we are doing everything we can to offer support and service during these uncertain times.
We wanted to provide an update on our business:
- We’re continuing to operate Pawleys Island Hammocks to ensure you can turn your backyard into the most desired vacation destination.
- We’re closely following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials. We have significantly increased our cleaning and sanitization routines, providing associates in our warehouses with cleaning supplies and ensuring our facilities are frequently and thoroughly sanitized.
- Due to the impact on our suppliers and fulfillment network, customers may find that items are either unavailable or experiencing slight delays in delivery. Our team is working hard to ensure availability and estimated delivery times shown on site are as accurate as possible. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer Expedited Shipping options at the moment.
- Our customer service specialists are working from home and will continue to be available to answer all of your questions Monday through Friday from 8AM until 5PM EST.
- We will continue to do our best in getting your orders as fast as possible, and appreciate your patience if you experience any shipping delays.
Pawleys Island Hammocks is here for you and we appreciate your patronage in difficult times.
We back our exceptional products with exceptional customer service. Questions or comments? Please call us toll-free at (877) 401-9017.
Our Original History
How many great inventions have come about just because somebody couldn't get a good night's sleep? That's the story behind 19th-century riverboat captain Joshua John "Cap'n Josh" Ward and our Original Pawleys Island Rope Hammock.Learn More
That pretty little metal tag that says it's an Original Pawleys Island does not go on until certain high standards of quality have first gone in, from our selection of exceptional materials to the artistry of their assembly.Learn More
Whether it's your first time seeing a master hammock weaver at work, or your hundredth, the fluid rhythm of hands and rope is positively hypnotic.Learn More