Pawleys Island Hammocks Coastal Furniture is made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the elements, making them a great choice for use on a porch, patio or in a backyard. Our Coastal Furniture is made with Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD®, Stainless Steel Hardware, and Mortise and Tenon Joints along with our all-weather DURACORD® Rope. Our Coastal Furniture is available in chairs, rockers and double rope swings.
- Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD® : DURAWOOD® is a 3/4"-1" lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, that's made from densely compressed recycled industrial waste. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it won't absorb any water and won't rot, splinter or crack. DURAWOOD® is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically placed to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
- Wide Range of Color: We offer a variety of colors for our Coastal Furniture, including classic options like white, black, cedar, chocolate and pawleys green.
- DURACORD® Rope: Highly durable and long-lasting, able to withstand harsh weather conditions and heavy use without fading, unraveling, or breaking. It is also resistant to rot, mildew, and stains, making it easy to care for and maintain.
- Double-Latch Weave: Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope seat. Provide the same comfort and support as our rope hammocks.
At Pawleys Island Hammocks, we have a wide selection of Coastal Furniture to choose from, so you can find the perfect option for your outdoor space. Shop our selection today and start enjoying the comfort and style of Coastal Furniture.
What materials are Pawleys Island Hammocks Coastal Furniture made with?
Our Coastal Furniture is handcrafted with high-quality and eco-friendly DURAWOOD® and 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel Hardware. The seats are handwoven with all-weather DURACORD® rope.
What colors are available for the Coastal Furniture?
We offer a variety of colors for our Coastal Furniture, including classic options like white, black, cedar, chocolate and pawleys green. Our seats are available in 9 different colors and combinations of DURACORD® rope.
What are the differences in your Coastal Furniture?
Our Coastal Furniture is featured in three different types: chairs, rockers and double swings.
How easy is it to assemble your Coastal Furniture?
Our Coastal Furniture is easy to assemble. We offer specific instructions for assembling your Pawleys Island Hammocks Coastal Furniture.
How easy is it to maintain Coastal Furniture?
Our Coastal Furniture is easy to clean and maintain, making them a low-maintenance option for your outdoor space. For more information about care instructions visit our dedicated Care & Maintenance Page.
How long does your Coastal Furniture last?
Our Coastal Furniture are made with durable materials and are built to last and are covered by a lifetime limited residential warranty and a 20 year commercial warranty, ensuring you can enjoy them for years to come.