Double DURAWOOD® Swings
Enjoy your outdoor space with our Pawleys Island Double DURAWOOD® Swing. Made with DURAWOOD®, a synthetic wood material that is designed to be resistant to rot, decay, and insect damage. DURAWOOD® is also a low maintenance material that can withstand the harsh outdoor elements and still maintain its natural wood-like appearance. This double swing can support up to 450 pounds, perfect for sharing with a friend or loved one. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the gentle sway of the swing while the DURAWOOD® provides a sturdy and durable support.
- Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD®: DURAWOOD® is a 3/4"-1" lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, that's made from densely compressed recycled industrial waste. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it wont absorb any water and wont rot, splinter or crack. DURAWOOD® is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Double-Latch Weave:Individual ropes pull against each other to produce a lattice-like design, thus eliminating the need for knots within the rope seat. Provide the same comfort and support as our rope hammocks.
- Fit N Finish: Every sddpart has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
What materials are Pawleys Island Hammocks Double DURAWOOD® Swings made with?
Pawleys Island Hammocks Double DURAWOOD® Swings are constructed with Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD®. The DURAWOOD® contains no waste-wood fiber so it wont absorb any water and wont rot, splinter or crack.
What are the differences in your Pawleys Island Hammocks Double DURAWOOD® Swings?
Pawleys Island Hammocks Double DURAWOOD® Swings are very similar in construction, the only difference you will see is the color of the frame.
How easy is it to assemble your Pawleys Island Hammocks Double DURAWOOD® Swings?
Pawleys Island Hammocks Double Cushioned Swing comes packaged ready to be assembled. For more information for assembling your Double DURAWOOD® Swing visit our assembly page.
What is included with your Pawleys Island Hammocks Double DURAWOOD® Swings?
Included with every swing from Pawleys Island Hammocks is Zinc-plated mounting hardware. Our Swing Stands are sold separately and fit all our swings.
How easy is it to maintain your Pawleys Island Hammocks Double DURAWOOD® Swings?
Our Double DURAWOOD® Swings are crafted with durable materials and are built to last and are covered by a lifetime limited residential warranty and a 20 year commercial warranty, ensuring you can enjoy them for years to come.