Single Cushion Swings
Pawleys Island Single Cushioned Swings are a comfortable and stylish addition to any backyard or outdoor space. These swings are made from high-quality materials, including durable ropes, sturdy wooden frames, and soft cushions. They are perfect for both children and adults, providing a relaxing and enjoyable way to spend time outdoors. These single cushioned swings are easy to install and can be hung from a variety of surfaces, including trees, porch beams, or swing sets. The swings have a comfortable, ergonomic design that allows you to sit or stand while swinging, providing a sense of weightlessness and freedom. The cushioned seats add an extra layer of comfort, making these swings a great place to relax and unwind after a long day. Pawleys Island Single Cushioned Swings are a great way to bring a little bit of comfort and style to your outdoor space.
- Durable Fabrics: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella® and DURACORD® Fabrics are resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Oak Spreader Bar: Oak is naturally resistant to rot and insect infestation. The spreader bar is repeatedly hand-dipped in honey-gold marine-grade varnish for exceptional look and longer outdoor life.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Non-absorbent Padding: Inside you will find a 1.5” Urethane Foam Center. The Foam Center is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
What materials are Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Cushioned Swings made with?
Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Cushioned Swings are constructed with All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic fabric such as Sunbrella® and DURACORD®.
What are the differences in your Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Cushioned Swings?
Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Cushioned Swings are very similar in construction, the only differences you will see is the material and color of the fabric.
How easy is it to assemble your Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Cushioned Swings?
Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Cushioned Swing comes pre-assembled. All you need is a place to hang your swing.
What is included with your Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Cushioned Swings?
Included with every swing from Pawleys Island Hammocks is Zinc-plated mounting hardware. Our Swing Stands are sold separately and fit all our swings.
How easy is it to maintain your Pawleys Island Hammocks Single Cushioned Swings?
Because of the non-absorbent padding, water is allowed to drain through to provide quick drying. For tough stains and preventative maintenance we recommend our 303 Sunbrella Fabric Cleaner.